Find your dream role
A motivated Business Development Coordinator is sought to work with one of our top clients. Based within an international consultancy, this role presents room for personal development and the chance to work in a vibrant and growing team.
THE ROLE OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR:
- Engaging stakeholders as well as relevant networks to provide Business Development support.
- Improving the quality and efficiency of bidding using training and shared systems and resources.
- Promoting and supporting the effective use of CRM as well as reporting on group/team performance.
- Supporting efforts to help all staff become more client-facing.
- Providing advice on winning work to senior leaders.
- Helping analyse and identify client needs.
- Co-ordinating content and information gathering for sales, client relationships, bids and tenders, and presentations.
- Gathering, distilling and disseminating lessons from bids and projects for future use.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of bidding and business development.
- Strong visual/formatting skills.
- High level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience.
- Good influencing skills and experience.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks and suggest solutions if necessary.
- Proven ability to work pre-emptively, creatively and analytically.