Find your dream role
We are working with a global Technology company to find Communications Executive. This opportunity offers great career development. The team is established and taking on growing market share.
THE ROLE OF COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
- Provide content development support including researching and drafting articles, blogs, social media posts, media releases .
- Maintain an accurate media database and media monitoring function.
- Begin to build media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business.
- Work closely with stakeholder teams.
- Arrange photographers and liaise internally to coordinate photo shoots.
- Provide assistance with posting material on the company’s website.
- Manage external suppliers and agencies.
- Assist the team in reporting, analysing and communicating PR results.
- Act as a point of contact and be an exemplary ambassador for the function.
- Occasionally attend and support external events organised.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE ROLE
- Proven in-house or agency Public Relations experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritise responsibilities.
- A self-starter with proven ability work with various levels of an organisation and discipline for setting goals and driving results.
- Some experience of video shooting.
- Experience with social media campaigns.