Find your dream role
We are currently working with a great global company in the Technology sector. They are looking for an experienced Communications Manager. This role offers great career progression.
THE ROLE OF COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- You will work alongside a global communications team and interact with teams across the company.
- Lead communication programmes across the European region and key markets within it.
- Maintain direct contact with the public, national and international media for a
broad range of business issues and significant breaking stories.
- Implement media relations strategy.
- Develop existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Handle media inquiries and interview requests.
- Craft content for press releases, byline articles, media statements, FAQS, blogs and abstracts.
- Work closely with Head of EMEA.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- Demonstrated in-house or agency Public Relations experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- A self-starter with validated ability work with various levels with a discipline for setting goals and driving results.
- Strong relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Successful at handling partners at all levels of an organization (including senior executives), as well as media, partners, customers.