Find your dream role
We are working closely with our client to find an experienced Marketing Manager to join their growing team. This role offers the opportunity to work on extensive projects in a global company.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING MANAGER:
- Execute all marketing initiatives to a high standard to support key pitches.
- Create innovative and creative marketing programs on an account by account basis.
- Planning and organisation of appearances at trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Responsibility to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Communicate and build relationships with external vendors within your regions.
- Co-ordinate information for the media with local PR and advertising agencies across the regions.
- Brief the Digital team for online projects including website developments, microsites, email campaigns, social media campaigns etc.
- Work alongside the Digital teams to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns in the regions you represent.
- Co-ordinate and maintain customer and prospect data ensuring data quality is kept up-to-date.
- Event planning and management including preparing key note speakers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- 5 years of experience working as a Marketing Executive/Manager.
- Experience interpreting data reporting dashboards e.g. Google Analytics /Lead Forensics.
- Experience with digital marketing channels.
- Proven ability to write and create content e.g. articles, campaigns, event messaging.
- Proven ability to understand complex technical concepts.
- Experienced at managing PR agencies and projects.
- Proven experience working within a marketing team or department.
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Understanding or knowledge of Smart Metering systems or relevant IT Telecommunications, or utilities technologies will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and image editing software (Photoshop etc) an advantage.
- Experience briefing design agencies an advantage.
- PR experience an advantage.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable adapting to different environments.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities and demands.
- Customer focused, enthusiastic and flexible with an ability to find solutions to problems.