Find your dream role
A fantastic Content Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join the technology and utilities sector. This role offers great career progression and the chance to work in a global company.
THE ROLE OF CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
- Work directly with sales managers to determine their challenges and goals and reflect this through content.
- Support the bids and proposals team.
- Brief, edit and work alongside technical copywriter.
- Working closely with your Field Marketing and Strategic Solutions Marketing colleagues, you will be responsible for producing all content.
- Spot opportunities for thought leadership initiatives and drive projects with marketing executives.
- Map out a content strategy which supports marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience.
- Create and edit videos to reflect corporate tone and message.
- Develop timelines, schedules and processes for streamlining the production of content.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER ROLE
- Proven editorial skills and an outstanding command of the English language.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Positive brand recognition and consistency channels.
- Clear articulation of the business goals behind the creation of a piece of content.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules.
- Knowledge of building and meeting budgets.
- Experience of managing agencies and other external suppliers.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to quickly identify and solve problems.
- Good eye for design and layout and able to draft copy to a brief.