Find your dream role
We are really pleased to be working with this leading UK brand again. Based in Manchester, our client is looking for a Head of Brand and Acquisition.
THE ROLE OF HEAD OF BRAND AND ACQUISITION:
- Uphold the brand values at every opportunity and be a vocal contributor on proposals impacting our brand positioning.
- Develop distinctive positioning for all products and propositions and ensure this is accurately reflected across all touchpoints.
- Develop and maintain all product naming and architecture
- Support the development of the biggest customer journeys from a brand perspective.
- Refine the Visual Identity and work on rolling out across all customer experience touchpoints.
- Work with the CX team to define what the brand experience should be online/offline.
- Identify and bring together all the business initiatives into a single plan that drives the consumer marketing strategy, "the marketing plan" (across Brand, Acquisition and Customer Marketing).
- Working with the Media Lead, ensure there is a robust test and learn approach to media in place.
- Ensure brand consistency across channels and UX.
- Lead a team responsible for the development of brand campaigns.
- Lead a team that develops targeted and efficient Acquisition campaigns that are hardworking, yet in line with the brand strategy.
- Maintain key strategic relationship with the agency teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE HEAD OD BRAND AND ACQUISITION ROLE:
- Manage a brand and acquisition team, and identify where upskilling is required to provide support.
- Experience in a similar Head of Brand position, ideally from a subscription environment.
- Align with Sales and Channels team to ensure campaign activities deliver against sales.
- Work closely with the Media Lead to ensure an integrated plan across Brand and Acquisition is in place and balances the brand and acquisition objectives
- Understands our brand story and what that means for consumers
- Ability to influence and build trusted relationships at all levels with colleagues and suppliers.
- Numerate, target driven.