Find your dream role
Our client, a global consulancy based in Central London are looking for a Digital Communications Specialist to join the team.
THE ROLE OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST:
- Shape and develop insight-driven content to meet a variety of communication channels including written, digital and verbal and manage communications across variety of platforms such as email, intranet and printed as appropriate.
- Work with key HR Stakeholders to plan, develop and co-create content for internal/external presentations, thought-provoking articles, social media, HR monthly online updates, external professional award entries etc.
Expand and manage the internal/external social media presence for HR, sourcing and sharing relevant, engaging stories and key information from across the team.
- Managing the HR team internal communications calendar and scheduling communications against agreed timelines to ensure maximum visibility and impact
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the HR team to generate new ideas and continually look at the effectiveness and impact of our communication approaches.
- Work proactively with colleagues across the team and stakeholders to ensure all communications material is quality checked with a high level of detail and is appropriate for distribution, and that we are targeting the right audiences in the right way
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST:
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a matrix environment where relationships are key to success. The job holder will be provided with the space to work with key stakeholders to shape and deliver communication approaches.
- Success will be gained through collaboration, internally in the team and also in the wider firm. The job holder will also need to be confident to gain sponsorship and buy in from senior stakeholders to drive progress.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a business related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an internal communications role
- Excellent written communication, copywriting and editing skills.
- Ability to work quickly, against a deadline/changing deadline while maintaining quality.
- Ability to write for various voices, using different tone or style to convey a message
- Excellent Digital skills with proficiency with Microsoft office and G-Suite
- Experience of advising and influencing stakeholders