Find your dream role
Our client, the UK head office of a global consultancy business are looking for a CRM Manager to lead the CRM strategy.
THE ROLE OF CRM MANAGER:
- Working with in-house and external development teams, lead the development of Salesforce to enable efficient customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell, up-sell, customer service and customer development strategies.
- Develop the integration of Salesforce with other applications to improve the efficiency of sales, marketing and customer service teams. Examples being LinkedIn, external data sources and other tools.
- Manage and maintain a development roadmap and work with the leadership team to prioritise and action.
- Analyse sales, marketing and wider business processes and convert these into Salesforce.
- Lead and develop the Salesforce key user group.
- Working with Salesforce, integration partners and in-house teams support the integration of marketing automation platform and supporting processes to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of B2B lead funnels and our B2B2E programmes.
- Analyse the performance of sales and marketing funnels from lead to conversion, providing KPI
- Coordinate the maintenance of customer segments and sales territories and data records in Salesforce and the integration with back-office records.
- Support data acquisition and development for marketing and telemarketing campaigns.
- Take actions to maximise the quality of all data captured and maintained in salesforce.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE CRM MANAGER ROLE:
- Have experience working with and developing Salesforce for sales and marketing. A Salesforce certification would be preferable. Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Experience working with in-house of external development partners
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms. Marketing Cloud would be an advantage.
- Experience developing sales and marketing CRM programmes
- Have a strong analytical skill set and motivation to dive into data for intelligence and insight that drives actions and good experience to show how you have used this to drive performance.
- Have an ability to manage a range of data from different systems and sources
- Have a logical, simple and clear way to present and share data and intelligence with internal stakeholders
- Be a strong communicator (verbal and written) and an excellent listener