Find your dream role
Due to continued growth our Poole based client are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING MANAGER:
-Understand the commercial drivers for the brand by channel and translate these into fully integrated, targeted and segmented marketing plans.
- Inputting into the creation of the marketing budget in line with company objectives
- Be responsible for the brand management of the businesses core brands
- Implementation of marketing campaigns with key partners
- Management of external agencies and suppliers, engagement with key stakeholders across the business
- Create, develop, implement, manage and measure of marketing plans that are data and insight driven and, covering multi-channel including direct marketing, PR, digital, social, advertising, events and research in line with the marketing strategy and individual brand strategies.
- Ensure all campaigns are launched to deadline with a clearly identified target audience and results focused KPIs
- Developing the brief for all strategic marketing material including company presentations, brand documents and guidelines
- Working with the Sales Director to create campaigns that are coordinated across internal and external sales teams
- To fully understand, manage and improve current trade website and retail websites. Lead the development of and manage all web content including imagery, product descriptions, content and blog
- Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements
-Coordinating SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media
- Manage the initiation and development of all print materials including trade and retail catalogues, ensuring product catalogues are designed, collated and printed to deadline.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a home retail & consumer marketing
- End to end experience of the marketing process from initial briefing all the way to execution
- Deliver best-in class content and solutions through direct retail and trade channels
- Management of a marketing budget to ensure marketing programmes executed are ROI optimised
- Experienced in planning and delivering marketing activities across a range of channels: advertising, content, social and partnerships
- Experience in creating and collating product catalogues with tending experience
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations and/or under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the Company; willingness to work with colleagues at all levels.