Find your dream role
We are really pleased to be working with this leading UK brand again. Based in Manchester, our client is looking for a Head of Customer Marketing.
THE ROLE OF HEAD OF CUSTOMER MARKETING:
- Working closely with the Insight team, you will utilise customer insight to inform the CRM strategy to drive key commercial metrics - ARPU, Churn, NPS,Campaign development.
- You will lead the team and agencies to create campaign briefs that deliver targeted, measurable campaigns that deliver on the strategy.
- Marketing team leadership. Lead a broad team that liaises with a range of departments across the business to deliver a wide range of customer marketing activity.
- Salesforce team leadership. Lead the Salesforce management team TV content management. Manage the TV Editorial team, tasked with maximising our TV content.
- You will be the spokesperson for the team at key stakeholder meetings, ensuring customer marketing is well represented and customer insight is being considered in wider commercials decision-making.
- You will be focused on team development ensuring development plans are in place for all and clear objectives are agreed, ensuring the Salesforce operation is properly skilled.
- Align with Sales and Channels team to ensure campaign activities deliver against sales targets and forecasts are fed in during planning phases.
- Work closely with the Brand team to ensure customer strategies are developed in line with the brand thinking and executed consistently.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE HEAD OF CUSTOMER MARKETING ROLE:
- Previous experience of working in a similar position for a leading consumer brand.
- Commitment to customer focus.
- Understands data/analytics and how to leverage within a CRM strategy.
- Experience of working with Salesforce or similar platform.
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing teams.
- Ability to influence and build trusted relationships at all levels with colleagues and suppliers.
- Understand the brand story and what that means for customers.