Find your dream role
We are working with a growing & established technology company who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
THE ROLE OF DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE:
Responsibility for all websites - usability, information architecture, content and design
Drive performance of the company’s web assets, with a focus on optimising search engine rankings, increasing traffic and improving conversion rates;
Use tools to proactively track and optimise user journeys;
Conduct and develop comprehensive keyword research on an on-going basis;
Ensure the on-going technical health of the company’s websites and web assets;
Develop the company’s search marketing, both paid and organic, and report on performance and return on investment;
- Keep up-to-date with changes and advances in digital marketing and advise on new tools to adopt;
- Report monthly on KPIs for all online marketing and apps, using statistics to influence future digital activity.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Pardot and Salesforce as well as other key marketing tools such as Google Search Console, Google Ads, SEMRush, Hotjar etc.;
- Good time management and project management expertise;
- Strong copywriting, proof-reading and attention to detail;
- Tenacious and proactive, articulate and numerate - able to work as part of a team and under own initiative;
- Highly motivated, results-oriented and have a clear focus on business growth;
- Positive in outlook with a willingness to support and aid colleagues and customers;
- Good working knowledge of core applications within the Adobe Creative Suite.