Find your dream role
We are working with this very successful tech business based in South West London who are looking for a impressive Head of Marketing to join their team.
THE ROLE OF HEAD OF MARKETING:
- Develop the marketing strategy to optimally position the business and its products in a crowded market segment.
- Build maintain and execute 90-day marketing plans.
- Coach and mentor 2 Marketing Executives (Campaign Manager and Marketing Manager) broadly aligned to Demand and Lead Gen activities.
- Manage external suppliers, including designer, web agencies, PR agency.
- Measure and report on marketing effectiveness through agreed KPIs and performance metrics
- Drive co-operative marketing programmes with Genesys
- Curate high quality content to communicate
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE HEAD OF MARKETING ROLE:
- 7- 10 years of experience in a marketing function within SaaS/PaaS provided contact centre or unified communications.
- Track record of successful marketing communications across lead and demand gen programmes
- Strong business acumen with ability to contribute to thought leadership.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders (senior / junior, tech / non-tech) and represent the business externally.
- Great presentation and interpersonal skills, creative and analytical mind-set.
- A degree in Marketing or preferably professional qualifications at degree / masters level such as a CIM Professional Diploma / Post Grad at Level 6/7
- Public speaking experience