Find your dream role
Our client, a leading UK Retailer are looking for a Senior Performance Digital Marketing Manager.
THE ROLE OF A SENIOR PERFORMANCE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER:
- Accountable for all marketing channels including Paid Search, Affiliates, Social and Paid
- Responsible for the development of the performance paid media strategy supporting business acquisition and retention strategies with clear deliverables to achieve traffic and revenue objectives that support both retail and e-commerce.
- Champion customer obsession taking an audience first approach to planning, defining strategy across channel mix and personalisation plan.
- Champion digital marketing across the business ensuring key updates, trends, new initiatives, growth opportunities and technologies are shared, and the benefit this has within the business.
- Drive sustainable incremental traffic and revenue growth through new channels, initiative and programs.
- Collaborate with wider stakeholders - marketing operations, brand, creative, SEO, CRM, E-commerce, BI, Analytics, Digital product, buying and merchandising teams to collaborate onbroader projects, build seasonal plans, set budgets, KPIs and forecasted deliverables against media spend.
- Lead the development of the detailed channel plans, annual forecasts and quarterly submissions in line with key performance metrics – traffic, sales, CoS. Responsible for digital marketing spend against performance KPIs
- Analyse campaign performance across channel mix optimising to meet agreed targets.
- Establish detailed reporting and analysis to measure the success of all paid media.
- Identify digital platform and tool requirements building out business cases for increased investment as and when required.
- Manage a multimillion pound budget including the accurate planning and forecast of key KPIs such as traffic, revenue, conversion and cost.
- Manage the external agency partners across all channels.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE SENIOR PERFORMANCE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER:
- Strong experience as a Performance Digital Marketing Specialist and the disciplines including Paid Search, Affiliates, Social, Display and Programmatic.
- Analytical in approach to performance marketing channels.
- Hands on experience across all digital marketing channels.
- Agency management experience.
A proven track record of meeting performance KPIs.
- Leadership capability to drive high performing teams.
- Strong communication skills and able to build relationships and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Passionate, energetic and ability to act with pace.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing.
- Exposure in managing external agencies or client facing responsibility within an agency.