Find your dream role
Our client, a leading UK Retailer are looking for a PPC Manager.
THE ROLE OF A PPC MANAGER:
- Planning and execution of channel strategy across UK and IE, in line with business objectives.
- Management of one PPC Assistant, ensuring they are working collaboratively with the PPC agency with tasks including reviewing AdWords campaign builds and ad copy, briefing agency on trade focus and campaigns, reviewing account performance and ensuring implementation of best practise in accounts.
- Acquire and develop relationships with key PPC partners, Google and Bing, supporting longer term channel growth.
- Identify and grow key strategic projects, building proposals and managing these from start to finish.
- Develop a roadmap for continuous incrementality testing, identifying budget required and potential performance benefit to the business.
- Working closely with PPC agency to forecast performance and budget, both on a daily, weekly and yearly basis, identifying opportunities to push performance and highlight any risks to the business.
- Be seen as the ‘go to’ expert for PPC, ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with performance, initiatives, industry updates and strategy of the channel.
- Ensure that the agency are hitting weekly and monthly performance KPI targets, identifying opportunities for optimisation and efficiencies within the channel
- Co-ordinate with internal Digital Marketing channel managers teams to ensure integrated consistent messaging, audience targeting and approach
- Work closely with CRM team and the DMP to build a customised marketing strategy based on first party data, adapting copy and messaging based on how we speak to existing customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR PPC MANAGER ROLE:
- 4+ years relevant industry experience in a PPC marketing role
- Understanding of the fashion / retail landscape
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent planning and organisational skills – managing and working across multiple projects and departments
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to act with pace and to a deadline