Find your dream role
Fareham based technology company are looking for a Marketing Coordinator on a maternity contract.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Support and assist the Marketing Team in achieving the overall team objectives, working closely with all internal teams.
- Providing support and assistance to create market awareness, developing relationships through engaging content, campaigns and events.
- Coordinating and producing marketing materials, including email, social media, direct mail, web content and sales collateral to lead generation and opportunity building
- Organising events, webinars and training
- Writing and proofreading content for all media, ensuring consistency and the style is in the spirit of the core values.
- Ensuring all campaigns and marketing activities you are supporting are tracked and reported upon.
- Proactive development of competitor, vendor, partner and industry knowledge.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING COORDINATOR ROLE:
- A graudate with some work experience, perhaps a sandwich year.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who thrives under tight deadlines and a start-up environment, quick learner with a ‘roll up the sleeves’ approach and excellent attention to detail.
- Has a passion for all aspects of marketing and keen to learn new technologies on the job.
- Takes ownership of their work – dealing with issues through to resolution.
- Proactively develops their knowledge and skills of business offerings and shares ideas and feedback to relevant parties to continuously improve the service offering and drive business growth.
- A good team player.