Find your dream role
We are working with a leading property company who are looking for an Internal Communications Manager.
THE ROLE OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business at all levels.
- Management of the Communications Executive to ensure all journalist enquiries, including requests for quotes, photography, interviews and information are responded to promptly.
- Proactively conceive story ideas for internal and external publication.
- Manage third-party advisors on creation of regular research reports including liaison with key business stakeholders to provide guidance on key commentary themes.
- Oversee and manage the internal research programme as part of the Group ‘People’ strategy.
- Approval of market commentary and outgoing press collateral.
- Day-to-day running of the ‘owned’ digital channels.
- Management of the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Manage the ongoing collation and distribution of internal communications in line with the internal communications strategy including email communications and intranet.
- Responsibility for management and delivery of major events, including the annual Group conference (January) which includes overseeing event agency relationships, content development, seating plans and themes.
- Management of Corporate Social Responsibility programme for the Group with a core focus on managing and executing the relationship with our Group charity, overseeing fundraising, and promoting the relationship.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER ROLE:
- An experienced Communications Manager with a mix of external and internal.
- Driven, successful and up for a new busy challenge
- A minimum of 4 years Communications experience