Find your dream role
We are working with an innovative tech company based in London who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
THE ROLE OF PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER:
- Working hand-in-hand with product managers to understand user needs and craft and refine the messaging framework and user stories that will drive product-focused content.
- Translating this user understanding into enriched buyer and user personas to continuously improve the go-to-market strategy.
- Creating product-focused content optimised for these personas, including:
- Website copy
- Demand generation content (including social content, webinars, and white papers)
- Product user guides and training videos
- Owning all the marketing activities related to each product release or new product launch.
- Owning relationships with industry analysts (e.g. Forrester, Gartner), working with them to ensure that they understand capabilities.
- Get feedback on which product messages resonate best, and refine the materials accordingly.
- Create client success stories and testimonials that can be used as marketing collateral.
- Owning the competitive intelligence function, creating regular competitive updates for teams, as well as competitor-focused sales enablement content as needed.
- Working with the Director of Communications to create media stories related to the product when appropriate.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER:
- Experience in a B2B product marketing role—ideally either marketing a machine learning product or marketing a product to the financial services sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re a great writer who’s comfortable creating client-ready material across multiple formats.
- A client orientation. You are able to understand what clients value and how they make decisions, and to communicate with them in a personal, engaging way.
- An understanding of, and demonstrable interest in, machine learning.