Find your dream role
London based global technology company are looking to expand. They are looking to hire a Content Director to start in the new year.
THE ROLE OF CONTENT DIRECTOR:
• Working closely with the Product and Sales teams to develop the go-to-market strategy for the product across a series of use cases in financial services.
• Digging deeply into the needs of the target market by speaking with clients and Sales team, then translating that understanding into richer, more detailed buyer personas.
• Creating and standing up the frameworks and systems for delivering a full range of content for these buyer personas against use cases, including social content, blog posts, website copy (including SEO), webinars, white papers, product-focused content, and sales enablement materials.
• Working with your team and with external agencies to produce this content in line with the expectations and calendar you define.
• Working with the Director of Communications to get the right stories to our PR agency and out into the media.
• Defining ambitious yet realistic goals for your content plan, including audience engagement and content-driven pipeline creation.
• Managing your initial team—a Content Marketing Manager and a Product Marketing Manager— and taking responsibility for their current and future success.
• Creating a vision for the future of content, advocating for that vision at the executive level, and building the team that can bring it to life.
• Owning the content guidelines and ensuring that everything we produce aligns with them.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE CONTENT DIRECTOR ROLE:
• Experience in a marketing role serving financial services buyers, and a deep understanding of their needs. You can speak with bankers, asset managers, and regulators in their language.
• Experience defining a content programme for a B2B brand.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re a great writer who’s comfortable creating client-ready material across multiple formats.
• A client orientation. You are able to understand what clients value and how they make decisions, and communicate with them in a personal, engaging way.
• An understanding of, and demonstrable interest in, machine learning.
• Experience managing a team.