Find your dream role
Growing technology company based in Central London are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join their growing team.
THE ROLE OF DEMAND GENERATION MANAGER:
• Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to set digital KPIs and targets, then forecast and own the budget needed to deliver on these targets.
• Manage the implementation, optimisation, measurement and analysis of the digital elements of the campaigns, including search (SEM and SEO), social analytics, email nurture, and webinars.
• Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager and Brand Designer to optimise our website for lead generation and conversion.
• Own the digital KPIs, and use our marketing automation platform, analytics platform, and other tools to measure and report on these KPIs to internal stakeholders.
• Use levers to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages, channels and tactics using optimisations and testing methods.
• Manage relationships with the marketing technology providers and find opportunities to improve our performance by bringing on additional vendors over time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE DEMAND GENERATION MANAGER:
• 5+ years of online marketing or demand generation experience, ideally within the B2B technology space.
• Experience using Salesforce and Pardot, or comparable CRMs and marketing automation platforms.
• Experience running multichannel digital campaigns.
• Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. You should be comfortable writing client-ready material.