Find your dream role
Our client a leading company in the cyber security space are looking for a Digital Campaigns Manager to join their marketing team.
THE ROLE OF DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS MANAGER:
- Be the global point of contact for Digital Campaign management – working closely with our content team and regional marketers to build targeted, regional and global campaigns.
- Collaborate across all marketing and comms teams to pull together and manage all the moving parts of a campaign: from planning workshops, to guiding asset development, to delivering a successful launch.
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns and achieve ROI. You’ll prove success and deliver results through regular reporting and provide key data insights to the wider team.
- Play a key role in using your expertise to improve the existing operation and support the Digital Marketing Lead to achieve a market-leading online presence.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS MANAGER ROLE:
- A manager-level professional with broad B2B marketing knowledge, and an all-rounded strategic and execution-focused skillset: someone who can both plan an effective, targeted campaign, but also build and execute activities for different digital channels.
- A natural project manager who keeps everything moving. You’ll possess exceptional organization and time management skills, and strive for operational excellence.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to get technical. You don’t necessarily need to be a skilled programmer, but you must be driven by technical challenges and be prepared for problem-solving across digital platforms.
- An avid tech lover who isn’t afraid of technical language and concepts, willing to dive into the vastly different areas of cyber security to ensure that our digital initiatives resonate with our audience.
- Someone with leadership qualities who is resilient and fast on their feet, and hungry to prove themselves in return for recognition and responsibility. You’re not a follower – you’re a self-starter who loves to innovate and collaborate.
- Proven campaign management experience. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Strong command of Google Analytics and an ability to extract the correct data, analyze it, and provide key stakeholders with meaningful insights
- Email marketing, automation, and nurture flows
- Performance marketing, including paid social (LinkedIn) and paid media (Google Ads)
- Writing for web and a strong command English language (landing pages, emails, social media posts, ads, etc.)