Find your dream role
Our client, a leading global engineering company are looking for a BD Officer for their Winchester office.
THE ROLE OF BD OFFICER:
• Work with leaders to identify and assess target clients within the geography and develop activity plans for those selected as priorities.
• Manage delivery of the BD strategy and client development plans, ensuring alignment with the wider West plan.
• Deliver the annual client event.
• Support the application best practice in client care, obtaining feedback and informing future relationships.
• Write and edit copy about for external audiences.
• Attend and participate in networking events.
• Contribute to bids, participating in discussions relating to bid / no bid, win strategy, decision making, and working with bid managers and directors on answer planning and reviews.
• Challenge and advise on alignment between decision making about individual opportunities and overall BD strategy and client development plans.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE BD OFFICER ROLE:
• An interest in market analysis and business intelligence.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Creativity and capacity to shape the development of compelling value propositions, client engagement activities, bid pipelines, and BD strategy.
• Understanding of commercial and business strategy, and a willingness to constructively question business decisions.
• Ability to think calmly about business and client priorities and options.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to develop practical plans.
• Personable, collaborative manner.
• Competitive drive and dedication in working to challenging deadlines.