Find your dream role
Our client, a growing business are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
THE ROLE OF DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER:
- Responsible for developing and executing digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels and media.
- Ability to drive new leads via online channels and demonstration or evidence of ROI.
- Ability to grow customer base via digital marketing channels.
- Manage desktop and mobile sites to improve customer experience, customer satisfaction and business value generated.
- Maintain and update websites with local marketing teams or external agencies.
- Ability to interpret research to support content strategies and multichannel (or omnichannel) user experience journeys.
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as search, affiliate, email, social media, PPC and SEO. Report on results and set organisational KPIs and implement within dashboards using Google Analytics or other analytics packages.
- Social media planning and management to include online content, relevant social media channels and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behaviour across customer journey mapping and web traffic data, PPC analytics.
- Email marketing experience, with the understanding to nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities and to demonstrate ROI.
- CRM strategy and integration across digital platforms.
- Manage multichannel agencies including Branding, Digital, Display, SEO and PPC.
- Copywriting and brand experience for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line.
- Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns for new content.
- Assist the team with running client and prospect events and webinars.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- Digitally driven ideally with some knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience of Marketing Automation platforms useful (Communigator used)
- Social Media Experience including LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Advertising
- Experience of designing/managing website properties
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a marketing environment
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities are a must
- Have excellent attention to detail
- High standard of written English
- Analytical and commercially-minded with good reporting skills
- CRM experience of data management, Microsoft Dynamics a plus