Find your dream role
Our client a well known company in the property industry is looking for a Graphic Designer.
THE ROLE OF GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
- Working closely with the other Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for delivery of the brand’s media schedule covering static and animated social and display advertising.
- You’ll take the lead in managing the relationship with the media buying agency, ensuring artwork is delivered on time and in the right format, as well as working on website and landing page design to help maximise visitor conversions in addition to designing a range of corporate collateral, award submission documentation, and community sponsorship/events promotional material.
- In addition, you’ll design any other artwork needed to build the brand and support the communication requirements of the London offices with materials such as brochures, direct marketing collateral, taking and correcting photography and website digital asset management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE GRAPHIC DESIGNER ROLE:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HTML and the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects is advantageous
- Passionate about digital design and interested in web design, typography and moving image
- Comfortable using various CMS systems for website management.
- A good understanding of and experience in developing video content
- Confident discussing print production requirements to provide recommendations on requirements for stock and method such as digital, litho and offset printing
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable print production experience and project management
- Great communication skills and confidence to work well with a range of stakeholders - from office coordinators to company directors, and external stakeholders
- Ability to remain positive and calm under pressure and work accurately and methodically, processing high volumes of work accurately to deadline
- Creative thinker and innovator