Find your dream role
We're delighted to be working with a high growth Bournemouth client who are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their team.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER:
- Owning and driving all marketing automation activities using HubSpot.
- Being the go-to-person for all marketing automation/campaigns information/data.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- You’ll review existing marketing campaigns across the business and automate where appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve wider company goals and our strategic vision.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER ROLE:
- Educated to degree level and with a minimum of three years relevant experience in Marketing. - Have demonstrable success and skills in automation ideally HubSpot.
- Have Photoshop and Illustrator experience (desirable but not essential).
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written capability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced working in a busy marketing environment.