Find your dream role
London based client are looking for a Partnerships Manager for their retail channel over a 12 month maternity contract.
THE ROLE OF PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER:
- Manage a portfolio of 50+ existing partners. Hold regular performance review meetings and marketing planning workshops to drive revenue and footfall to each merchant, enhancing the strength of each relationship.
- Work with merchant partners to encourage discount increases and promotions to feed into the platforms and B2C user engagement marketing programmes.
- Working closely with the wider merchant and marketing teams, help develop a strong and attractive package of discounts and promotions for the key Black Friday and Christmas period.
- Acquire new retailer / merchants on to the network through telephone and face to face / screen to screen sales and strong business case submissions.
- Work with existing network partners to develop promotions and marketing programmes to drive footfall into our network.
- Work with merchant partners to drive additional revenue through paid for media activity on platform and email.
- Manage day to day relationships with our digital content partners
- Ensure all merchant product catalogues and location data is maintained and up to dat within the relevant platforms.
- Work closely with IT to manage any operational issues / problems requiring deactivation & reactivation of digital content.
- Attend industry events & meetings as appropriate
- Produce monthly summary performance reports. Analyse and report back on Key Performance Indicators to the business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER ROLE:
- A good understanding of prepaid card solutions and retail brand Gift Cards / eGift Cards
- A good understanding of the retail and affiliate world, ideally with established connections.
- An understanding of employee benefit, engagement and incentive solutions is useful, but not essential
- Very good account management, presentation and negotiation skills
- An appreciation of b2c marketing promotions in an eCommerce environment
- Highly organised with an ability to plan and juggle several projects and tasks at the same time; self-motivated and capable of working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is essential
- Analytical and always looking for insight that will drive continual performance improvements
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Someone looking to continually, learn, develop and improve