Find your dream role
We are working with a growing London based Property company to find them a Marketing and Communications Executive.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE:
• Support the creation and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns to support the sales conversion process, managing project budgets reporting on ROI
• Build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to maximise joint marketing opportunities
• Responsible for the management and production of content, including on and offline communications and assets such photography, video and awards entries including the copywriting, design, artwork and submission
• Work collaboratively with the digital marketing executive to optimise content to increase the performance of our digital marketing channels, including website development, social media and email
• A brand ambassador and key advocate for the internal communications strategy, playing a pivotal role in the build and launch of the intranet platform and ongoing content development.
• Lead and manage the events calendar, including pre-event collateral, promotion on the day event management and ROI
• Work with peers to create, manage and upload the content schedule including guides, blogs, news, case studies and website content using CMS system and digital management tools.
• Produce monthly reports on success of content placement and outreach work, highlighting recommendations for further improvement.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE ROLE:
• Excellence in account management skills, ensuring interaction and relationships with stakeholders is transparent and consistent
• Ability to communicate plans and creative ideas effectively and comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
• Strong planning and organisation skills; ability to prioritise workload in line with business needs
• Understanding of the opportunity of digital channels, and proven digital marketing experience
• Methodical, with exceptional attention to detail; combined with flexibility to respond to the demands of multiple projects
• Degree educated, Marketing (CIM) qualification desirable
• Solid multi-channel marketing experience